Spayed/Neutered Up-to-date with routine shots House trained Prefers a home without: cats, dogs, young children Primary colors: Red, Chestnut or Orange, White or Cream Coat length: Short

Hey there, Sammy here and I am letting you all know that I am ready for my new home! I am an ador-a-bull little energetic guy that acts much more like a puppy than the 3 year old that I really am. But I'm not all action...I am quite the lover too and I can tell you right now I'm prepared to shower you in kisses to show you my love. I only have one eye, not sure how I lost the other, but I'm feeling good and I don't let it get me down one bit. I prefer to be an only dog because I do not want to share my love for you with another dog, but I do promise to roll on my back for belly rubs. I loooove them. I like to jump so I need a little guidance with this and shouldn't be around little kiddos. So, please come adopt me and I will be your little "wammy sammy" (that's the nickname the rescue volunteers have for me) and love you to pieces. I am ready for you!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUE

General information:

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs.

** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. **

Applications can be found at www.socalbulldogrescue.org or email us directly for assistance with the applications.

Adoption fees between $400.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

Please allow a 7 to 10 days for a reply to emails concerning dogs.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
CALIFORNIA- So Cal Bulldog Rescue

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

http://www.socalbulldogrescue.org/ad...form-continue/

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!