I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Maxine~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Maxine.JPG

Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: cats, dogs • Primary colors: Red, Chestnut or Orange, White or Cream • Coat length: Short

Maxine! That's my name, and I don't ever get tired of hearing it. When I came into rescue, I was just an ID number at the shelter. When the nice lady from SCBR picked me up, she gave me the name Maxine and since then everything has been so much better... There's just one thing missing, a family of my own! I was a bit sick when I first cam into rescue, but the nice people at SCBR got me all fixed up and now I am healthy and ready to be adopted. I only need daily eye drops because my eyes are dry, but don’t worry, we can look into each other eyes as you give me the drops. I am an active girl and love going on walks and playing with toys. I would do best with a family that wants to be active along with me. I also would like to be the only dog in the house, and would do best with kids over the age of 10 because I am pretty active. So, if you're looking for a new best friend, I can tell you that I am your girl! Just call my name and I'll be there for you!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUE

General information:

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs.

** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. **

Applications can be found at www.socalbulldogrescue.org or email us directly for assistance with the applications.

Adoption fees between $400.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

Please allow a 7 to 10 days for a reply to emails concerning dogs.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Maxine is still looking for her forever home!

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
This sweety is still looking for her forever family. :heart:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maxine is still looking for her furever home!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This baby is still looking for her fur-ever home.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This baby is still looking for her fur-ever home.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.