Large Adult Male
Spayed/Neutered Up-to-date with routine shots House trained Prefers a home without: cats, dogs, young children Primary colors: Apricot or Beige, White or Cream Coat length: Short

Hi! My name's Chesty, after Chesty Puller, the most decorated U.S. Marine in history! I am a very healthy boy who is pretty mellow and chill. I don't really like other dogs or cats all that much, so I'd do best in a home where I am the only pet. I'm also a big, strong boy, so no little kids for me either. But don't worry, I can walk past them on the street and not make a scene - I'm very good at walking on leash! I am a really easy-going bulldog, so I'd be happiest in a home that is relaxed like me. I enjoy my chew toys, but don't worry, I know what's mine and will not chew your things! I'm not big on being in loud, hectic situations... It can easily startle me, so you'll need to make sure to keep an eye on me and keep me calm!

When you do decide to take me home we will need to work with a trainer so we can understand each other and I can trust you to run the show! So, whoever adopts me will need to continue training with me to ensure Im the very best bulldog I can be! I already know the basics so you'll be impressed! But dont let a little training scare you off, itll be a good bonding experience for us and Ill learn so much good stuff! I'm a loyal and loving boy looking for my new forever home. The ideal owner would be a strong and loving person who understands me, has patience and most of all, will be my forever home! I hope youll consider me!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUE

General information:

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs.

** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. **

Applications can be found at www.socalbulldogrescue.org or email us directly for assistance with the applications.

Adoption fees between $400.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

Please allow a 7 to 10 days for a reply to emails concerning dogs.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
CALIFORNIA- So Cal Bulldog Rescue

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

http://www.socalbulldogrescue.org/ad...form-continue/

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!