Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Sarge ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Sarge ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

Medium • Adult • Male
    Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Primary colors: Red, Chestnut or Orange, White or Cream • Coat length: Short

** COURTESY LISTING - Please see below for contact information **

Hi! My name is Sarge. I am 6 years young & originally raised in a beach town in Southern California. That was with my old family who could no longer care for me. Now I live in Sacramento. My new family loves me very much but Im staying with them temporarily. My new mom took me in from my old family because in the last year Ive had some potty issues or incontinence as my mom says. About a year ago, I started just having to go to the bathroom & couldnt hold it, even though Im very well potty trained (I dont "mark" things either). Nature would call and I would just have to go, sometimes even when I slept. My old dad took me to the vet but they couldnt figure anything out, so he always had me constrained w/ my leash to my bed in our apartment. He then put me on Craigslist under the free section & thats where my new mom found me. She says she was worried about any bad people getting ahold of me, plus she saw my cute frown looking face & had to ask my dad about me.

When I got to Sacramento, my new mom says I was really skinny. She took me to the vet and he says I have perianal fistulas. So now I take medicine everyday an antibiotic & Prednisone (which I do not mind because my mom puts it in a mandarin wedge & I gobble it right up) and I wear a diaper, which I dont mind either. Its held up with these cool suspenders my mom made and a harness. It doesnt take long to put it on, so I just stand there and wait patiently for mom to put it on. I also need to eat limited ingredient diet dog food, right now my favorite is Natural Balance fish & sweet potatoes YUM!

I never grew up with any other dogs, so I dont mind being your only one. I get along w/ other dogs okay though, I have two Yorkie friends that I sleep with & Im around other dogs all the time too. I just dont care to play with other dogs, Im kind of a loner & dont need anyone else. Im sort of spoiled that way and dont like to share my toys either. My mom says I have the traits of an only child, whatver that means. I love people, I love water and I love affection. My mom says Im the best dog ever, and that she just wants the best for me. I know how to body surf in the ocean if you put a life vest on me. Thats what my old dad took me to do everyday until I was 4. He was disabled so I was a service dog for him too. He would take me to restaraunts, the movies, StarBucks, you name it I went with him. I love car rids and basically am happy just being w/ people. I love my people. I am sensitive & sweet and looking for a loving forever home where I can grow old.

*** Sarge can be placed in either Northern or Southern California. For more information about Sarge, please contact:

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
    CALIFORNIA- So Cal Bulldog Rescue

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by savemejeebus; 09-15-2012 at 05:24 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads