Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Aurora ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Aurora ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

Medium • Adult • Female
    Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: cats, dogs, young children • Primary colors: White or Cream, Black • Coat length: Short

Hiya! My name is Aurora and I’m looking for my forever family. I am a young girl and I am very active and playful, so if you’re looking for a companion to go on walks with and play with, I am your girl! I can do this nifty trick where if you tell me to sit for a treat, I lean back on my two hind legs and give you BOTH paws! Yeah, I'm kinda awesome. You can even see me do it in my video (link below). But I'm not all tricks and playfulness... I am big love bug too! After a fun afternoon I would love nothing more than to hang out with you and watch some TV while you pet me on the head (and sneak me some treats?). I do not get along with other dogs or cats in the house...

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
    CALIFORNIA- So Cal Bulldog Rescue

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by savemejeebus; 09-15-2012 at 05:23 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads