Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Bubba~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Santa Ana, California

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Bubba~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Santa Ana, California

Name: Bubba

Reason given up for adoption:
    Change in family dynamics

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    No young kids no dogs and cats

Special Needs:

Contact Information:

Hi there! My name is Bubba and I’m looking for a new home of my own. My former home had a new addition to the family and didn’t think I’d work in the home anymore... it makes me really sad, because I miss being in a home with a family and hope I find another one very soon. I’m a very playful and energetic bulldog. I love running around the yard, playing with toys and going on walks. I’d be happiest with a family who would be willing to walk and play with me often so I can get my energy out. I’d also do best in a home with no young kids or other pets, I’m kinda of all about having it just be you and me! I really don’t like being inside of a kennel most of the day and can’t wait for a family to give me my second chance in life in a home of my very own. I hope you’ll consider adopting me, I have so much more fun to have in life and want to have that fun with you!

Also, be sure to check out the video of me here: http://youtu.be/FnWyIZEUXBY

So Cal Bulldog Rescue is a non-profit organization. Bulldog adoption is limited to Southern California (excluding San Diego) territory. If you live in San Diego please view San Diego Bulldog Rescue listings. Northern California residents please view Northern California Bulldog Rescue listings.

Please view Southern California Bulldog Rescue's website for more information about their organization.

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
    Last edited by Telly03; 08-15-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Remove Ads