Name: Lola Montose

Reason given up for adoption:
no time for her

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
no stairs

Special Needs:

Contact Information:

Hello world! My name is Lola and I'm a 9 year old bully looking for a place to call home for my golden years. I'm not a lot of trouble, I mostly like to sleep the day away but will wake up for dinner and scratchy scratch time. I haven't had the best life and was not taken care of very well so my ears and eyes need a little extra TLC. I can't do stairs because my legs are not as strong as they used to be but I can still move enough to go outside for some sun and potty time.

I'm great with children and other pets. I'm a very affectionate and mellow girl, all I need is some love and a nice fluffy warm bed. Please consider a senior bully, we really are great companions.

I'm already spayed, up to date on my shots, and have my microchip. Please have your application on file before contacting.

So Cal Bulldog Rescue is a non-profit organization. Bulldog adoption is limited to Southern California (excluding San Diego) territory. If you live in San Diego please view San Diego Bulldog Rescue listings. Northern California residents please view Northern California Bulldog Rescue listings.

Please view Southern California Bulldog Rescue's website for more information about their organization.

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below: