Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Ellie ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Ellie ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

Medium Adult Female
    Pet ID: Ellie Spayed/Neutered Up-to-date with routine shots House trained Prefers a home without: dogs Primary colors: Brindle, White or Cream Coat length: Short

Hi, my name is Ellie, I am about 7.5 years old, and I've had a bit of a rough life. Rescue doesn't know much about my beginning, but what they do know is at 6 years old, I ended up in a shelter with demodex and a pregnancy that no one knew about. I gave birth to some babies, and before the shelter workers even noticed they were born, I had already laid on them and killed them. I felt awful. I didn't mean to do it. So rescue came in and swooped me up, got me feeling better, and found me a home. But now my new mom has had a change in lifestyle that doesn't include me. There is not enough time for me anymore she says, so now I'm looking for a new home that hopefully will be my true forever home. I am a good girl with a heart of gold. I don't care much for other dogs, so I'd do best in a single-dog house. I can be nice in a social setting, but I don't like living with other animals. What can I say? I've had a rough life and want all the attention to myself now - I think I deserve it!

So Cal Bulldog Rescue is a non-profit organization. Bulldog adoption is limited to Southern California (excluding San Diego) territory. If you live in San Diego please view San Diego Bulldog Rescue listings. Northern California residents please view Northern California Bulldog Rescue listings.

Please view Southern California Bulldog Rescue's website for more information about their organization.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tucson, Arizona
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ellie ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Remove Ads