Medium Adult Female
Pet ID: Margarita030312 Spayed/Neutered Up-to-date with routine shots House trained Primary color: White or Cream Coat length: Short

Hi I am Margarita. I was found wondering the streets and taken to a shelter. When my owners did not come get me, I became very sad. Then So Cal Bulldog Rescue came and sprung me out. I went into a foster home where I received a nice warm bath, food and my own bed! I am about approx 5 yrs old. I get along with other dogs and cats. Kids are fun too. I can climb stairs too. I will need to be on thyroid medine daily. I am ready for my forever home.

So Cal Bulldog Rescue is a non-profit organization. Bulldog adoption is limited to Southern California (excluding San Diego) territory. If you live in San Diego please view San Diego Bulldog Rescue listings. Northern California residents please view Northern California Bulldog Rescue listings.

Please view Southern California Bulldog Rescue's website for more information about their organization.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below: