Medium Adult Male
Pet ID: Peanut051212 Spayed/Neutered Up-to-date with routine shots House trained Prefers a home without: cats, dogs Primary colors: Red, Chestnut or Orange, White or Cream Coat length: Short

Hello there! My name is Peanut and Im hoping youll consider letting me join your family. My previous family wasnt able to spend as much time with me as they wanted to and so Im looking for a new home that can give me all the love and attention that I crave! I am a young, sweet boy that loves hanging out with the family, going on walks and playing with my toys. I am really good with kids, but I cant live in a house with any other dogs or cats. I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with my shots and very healthy. The only special thing I need is my food; Im allergic to chicken and cant have food or treats with that. I hope youll consider making me a part of your family, I have lots of love to give and cant wait to find my new home!

So Cal Bulldog Rescue is a non-profit organization. Bulldog adoption is limited to Southern California (excluding San Diego) territory. If you live in San Diego please view San Diego Bulldog Rescue listings. Northern California residents please view Northern California Bulldog Rescue listings.

Please view Southern California Bulldog Rescue's website for more information about their organization.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below: