Medium Adult Female
Pet ID: Shelby082611 Spayed/Neutered Up-to-date with routine shots House trained Special Needs Primary color: White or Cream Coat length: Short

Shelby is my name, and sweetness is my game. I am a 3-year-old special needs girl. You see, I was born with butterfly vertebra, which, in doggy terms, means I dont have really good control over my rear legs. I sometimes fall down or get my legs a bit tangled up, but I dont let it slow me down one bit. I just get right back up and keep on going. I get along with everyone, dogs, kids, you name it. I love everyone. Because I have trouble with my legs, my foster mom says I cant do stairs. But I am small enough that I can be carried. I am house trained, and I do best when kept on a potty schedule, so it would be really nice if I could find a home where someone was home part of the day, as I cannot use a doggy door. I would do best with a floor that is not slippery. It makes it easier for me to walk that way. Im a typical So Cal girl, so of course I love to sunbathe. Im pretty laid back and carefree. When I get really excited, I do my Tigger bounce on my front legs to get your attention. I love to cuddle and be held like a baby.

If you have room in your heart and home for a special girl like me, please let my foster mom know!

So Cal Bulldog Rescue is a non-profit organization. Bulldog adoption is limited to Southern California (excluding San Diego) territory. If you live in San Diego please view San Diego Bulldog Rescue listings. Northern California residents please view Northern California Bulldog Rescue listings.

Please view Southern California Bulldog Rescue's website for more information about their organization.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below: