Thread: ~~Roxy and Jake~~ English Bulldog For Adoption in Southern California

Lucy-licious

Default ~~Roxy and Jake~~ English Bulldog For Adoption in Southern California

Meet Roxy and Jake

They say "two heads are better than one", and we think two bulldogs are definitely better than one! Especially when the two of the them are so cute and sweet! Meet Roxy and Jake, a pair of English Bulldogs looking for a home to call their own. They're really quite the good looking pair and have great personalities to match their adorable looks. Roxy is a little girl who loves playing in the yard and being right by your side looking for kisses. Jake is a big boy (seriously looks like he's straight out of a bulldog calendar) who is really just a big softie deep down inside. He loves looking up at you for kisses and hopping in your lap for cuddles. Roxy and Jake would do best in a home with little/few stairs and no other pets. They'd be fine in a home with children and would likely find Roxy and Jake to be fantastic companions! This pair of dogs will truly light up your life, please consider opening up your home to these two sweethearts!

Both Jake and Roxy are very easy-going bullies that are looking for their forever home...together. They have been together since they were 12 weeks old and will not be separated.

Could you give these two sweethearts a home??

So Cal Bulldog Rescue is a non-profit organization. Bulldog adoption is limited to Southern California (excluding San Diego) territory. If you live in San Diego please view San Diego Bulldog Rescue listings. Northern California residents please view Northern California Bulldog Rescue listings.

Please view Southern California Bulldog Rescue's website for more information about their organization.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

http://www.socalbulldogrescue.org/adoption.html

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
    http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...ulldog-rescue/

Bulldog(s) Names
    Star
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~~Roxy and Jake~~ English Bulldog For Adoption in Southern California

I hope these 2 find a great home

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    His Royal Thickness Sir Buddy 'Harely' & Eva (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~~Roxy and Jake~~ English Bulldog For Adoption in Southern California

I love them! Too bad that 1) I dont live in Southern Cal 2) Im still pining for my baby Eva to come home and 3) I have a 1 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor! I guess it's just not meant to be for now, but i do hope they find a good home and i am so glad they arent being separated!

Bulldog Spoiler Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tamara
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
    Likes (Received)

Roxy and Jake are still looking for their forever home.

Who wouldn't love that face???

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

I looked at them again the other day. I so wish I was in California to get them! If Adam had made it to Cali, I would've made him go see them. I wonder if they'd make an exception for a hurting couple about to move Oklahoma...? Doubting it, but I sure would love to have them. We'd even drive to Cali to get them!
    Last edited by Dove7; 06-08-2012 at 12:36 PM.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dove7 View Post
    I looked at them again the other day. I so wish I was in California to get them! If Adam had made it to Cali, I would've made him go see them. I wonder if they'd make an exception for a hurting couple about to move Oklahoma...? Doubting it, but I sure would love to have them. We'd even drive to Cali to get them!
    You know what, it won't hurt to try. Your story is well known to the bulldog world so give it a shot!
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

I agree! It cant hurt to just try
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

I'll talk to Adam and we'll see what happens. We won't be in Oklahoma for a few months, so right now, it wouldn't even be possible for us to care for them.

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

I'm going to do it. I'm going to fill out an application and ask about them. I hope they would make an exception... They only say they won't ship them anywhere and I would never ask anyone to ship a dog to me. I would definitely come and get them! We'll see! Wish me luck!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I'm going to do it. I'm going to fill out an application and ask about them. I hope they would make an exception... They only say they won't ship them anywhere and I would never ask anyone to ship a dog to me. I would definitely come and get them! We'll see! Wish me luck!
    Tell them you saw the posting on here.

@desertskybulldogs
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Maybe ask them IF these sweeties are still available when you move to Oklahoma, would they consider letting you adopt them.....never hurts to ask...

I hope they say YES. Good Luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Remove Ads