Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Jewelz~ English Bulldog available for adoption in San Diego, CA

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Jewelz~ English Bulldog available for adoption in San Diego, CA

Reason given up for adoption:
    Shelter stray

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Greater San Diego County ONLY, NO children under 18

Special Needs:

Hi! I'm Jewelz! I need a forever home and I am SO pretty! I have the most beautiful coat and eyes. Everybody loves me! So, I am very sweet and a bit shy....my foster parents don't know what happened to me before but I really didn't like certain parts of my adorable body touched.....I think it scared me. I would really love a home without children only because we wouldn't have to worry about me getting scared. I wouldn't ever want to snap at a little one! I like to play ball and I am really great with my foster brother and sister bulldogs. My tongue hangs out which adds to my cuteness. I am really well behaved and quiet. I don't get up on furniture. I like my crate for napping. I will paw you for attention! Who doesn't love that?
    Love, Jewelz

Please have an adoption application submitted before inquiring about Jewelz. She will be placed in the Greater San Diego area only. NO children under 18. Home checks are required. There is an adoption fee.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> San Diego Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:02 AM.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads