Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Brutus~ English bulldog available in San Diego, Ca

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Thumbs up ~Brutus~ English bulldog available in San Diego, Ca

Name: Brutus

Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner surrender

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    NO CHILDREN UNDER 12, Greater San Diego County ONLY

Special Needs:

Hello! My name is Brutus! I am a sweet, loving, and affectionate boy. I am just a baby – I will turn 2 in May! I came to my foster home after my owner was unable to pay for my medical care. I had demodex and it took months to clear up…but now I am as good as can be! Loud noises and fast movements scare me, so I would prefer being in a home without too much “action”. My foster mommy thinks I was hit as well, so I sometimes get awfully scared when I think someone is going to hurt me. I would do much better in a home with a female as my primary caretaker. I like men too, I just am kind of afraid of them. I absolutely need to keep my harness on at all times because I have very bad anxiety when it is off. I would LOVE to be in a home where there are other pets – I seem to get rather depressed when my foster sister spends some time away. In my foster home, I have two small children that live with me. I was never around children in the past, so sometimes I get a little rough and do not know my own strength. So, I would do much better in a home with children over 12. I love to take care rides, sun bathe, and just go everywhere with my foster family. I have some separation anxiety when they are away, so I would do much better in a family where they do not spend too much time away from home. If my foster mommy is on the ground, I love to sit on her lap so that she can love on me. I also love my belly rubbed! I do need some training as sometimes I like to jump when I get excited, but I am absolutely the greatest dog someone could ever ask for and my foster family is so very sad to see me go. Won’t you give me a forever home?
    Love, Brutus

Please have an application submitted BEFORE inquiring about Brutus. NO children under 12. Brutus will be placed in Greater San Diego County only. Home checks are required before placement.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> San Diego Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:09 AM.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads