Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~~Baxter~~ English bulldog available for adoption in San Diego, CA

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~~Baxter~~ English bulldog available for adoption in San Diego, CA

Reason given up for adoption:
    Shelter Stray

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Greater San Diego County ONLY

Special Needs:

HELLO! I'm Baxter! I'm the happiest and most energetic bulldog you will meet! I have visited the doctor and he said that I'm perfectly healthy and handsome too! Currently I live with 3 foster brothers and a furless foster sister that is 4yrs old. So I am good with other dogs and kids. Did I mention that I'm energetic? Kids will have to be ready for that or I might knock them down on accident. My breeding did not include grace and I am the least graceful pup that my foster parents have ever met, but I sure am funny so that makes up for it! I like to play (I will need exercise) and love to jump! Yes you heard it right a Jumping Bulldog! (This also means I will need a yard with a TALL fence to protect me!)I am sweet and FUN!
    Love, Baxter
    Please have an adoption application submitted BEFORE inquiring about Baxter. He will be placed in the Greater San Diego area only. Home checks are required before placement.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> San Diego Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:10 AM.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads