Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~~Tuco~~ English bulldog available for adoption in San Diego, CA

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~~Tuco~~ English bulldog available for adoption in San Diego, CA

To inquire about adopting this Bulldog, please use the Contact Information shown below. Please allow up to two weeks for a response to your inquiry.

Name: Tuco

Reason given up for adoption:
    Needed expensive surgery

Health Condition:
    Great now!!

Placement Limitations:
    Greater San Diego County ONLY

Special Needs:

My name is Tuco! I am lucky to be alive and I know it! You see, I used to like
    to scavenger through the trash and stumbled across a corn cob I couldn't resist.
    Well I swallowed it whole and it caused a blockage. I got very sick and barely
    ate or drank for 10 days! When SDBR got me, they took me to the hospital and
    had the good vet perform a life saving surgery, where I lost part of my
    intestines. The next day I lifted my head and was so happy to be able to eat.
    It's been onward and upward from there! I am a gentle sweetheart! I was underweight
    from being so sick, but with love from my Foster Family and a good diet, I am
    gaining weight and am a healthy, happy boy at 60lbs. I am great with kids, and
    other dogs. I am patient and enjoy playing with my 4 month old bullie foster
    brother and 1 year old Boston terrier sister. I am curious about cats, there are
    a few around here. One let me check it out and I don't really care anymore. But
    the others that won't let me say hi, I like to run after. I just want to
    introduce myself!!! I am back to a regular diet of dry food, and seemed to have
    learned my lesson about eating things that are bad for me, but you will need to watch me and make sure I can't get at anything I will swallow whole again. I have chronic dry
    eye (common in bulldogs) and will need prescription eye drops 2x a day for the remainder of my life. I am a very
    sophisticated bulldog and a good listener. I know basic commands, sit, stay, my
    name. I don't bark a lot and open up more everyday. I'm not too big of a lover,
    but like to know someone is there. I think I might get lonely without another
    dog. So maybe a home with kids or other dogs would be best for me. My foster
    family fell in love with me very quickly and I'm sure you will too!
    Love, Tuco

Please have an application submitted before inquiring about Tuco. Home checks are required before placement, so we need to limit placement to the Greater San Diego area.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> San Diego Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:13 AM.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads