Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~~Millie~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in San Diego, CA

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~~Millie~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in San Diego, CA

Name: Millie

Reason given up for adoption:
    Shelter impound

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Greater San Diego County only, NO CHILDREN UNDER 12

Special Needs:

Hi! I'm Millie!!! I am the cutest, sweetest girl in the whole world! I am turning 2 this month. I was not taken care of in my prior home, so the kind animal control people impounded me and called San Diego Bulldog Rescue. I had demodectic mange and staph infections. Now my hair has grown back in and I am spayed and no more YUCK for me!! I don't think I ever lived inside a house before because every single noise and new thing really, really scared me. I still get scared of some things....like the ice dispenser in the fridge, garbage bags, mops, brooms. But foster mama just tells me 'it's OK sweetheart' and then I am fine. I am afraid of some men and I am afraid of children. I think they were mean to me. I LOVE women. I need a home with a female as the primary caretaker. I am trying to trust men and kids, but it is a work in progress. I am really funny! When I hear sirens from fire trucks or police cars, I stand up and howl! It's the cutest thing ever! Foster mama couldn't believe that noise was coming out of me the first time she heard it! I need prescription eye drops for dry eye every day for the rest of my life. I love my foster dog buddy, Meatball. We cuddle together in the crate. I would be great with another nice male doggie. No female doggies for me. I don't like them. I need a home with a yard so I can continue my excellent house training skills. I will not do well in an apartment or condo with no yard. I LOVE to sunbathe, so that will be very important to foster mama!!!
    Love, Millie

Please have an application submitted BEFORE inquiring about Millie. She will not be placed with female dogs, children under 12, or in a home without a fenced yard. Home checks are required. There is an adoption fee.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> San Diego Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:14 AM.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads