Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Mckenzie~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in San Diego, CA

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Mckenzie~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in San Diego, CA

To inquire about adopting this Bulldog, please use the Contact Information shown below. Please allow up to two weeks for a response to your inquiry.

Name: Mackenzie

Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner Surrender

Very Good

Health Condition:
    Very Good

Placement Limitations:
    No female dogs, no cats, no children under 10

Special Needs:

Mackenzie is a very sweet girl, albeit a bit dominant...as most female bullies are!! She would be fine with a very mellow, tolerant male dog. No other females, please! Mackenzie came to us with multiple bladder stones (poor baby!) and a huge umbilical hernia and had surgery to remove them. She has healed up and is ready for her forever home!

She has a mal-formed paw (front right) which causes her to walk with a limp. The doctor said she was born this way and is not causing her any pain. Stairs are quite hard for her to negotiate because of her condition.

Cats are a no-no for Mackenzie. We aren't sure if she wants to play with them or ? LOL!

She has a tendency to excite easily, so no children under 10 years old.

She LOVES to give big bulldog kisses and adores belly rubs!!! (She's not so keen on walks however, given her limp.
    Mackenzie will be your best friend, ever!

Please submit an adoption application before inquiring about Mackenzie. She will be placed in the Greater San Diego area only.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> San Diego Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:16 AM.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads