Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Molly~ English Bulldog available in San Diego

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Molly~ English Bulldog available in San Diego

To inquire about adopting this Bulldog, please use the Contact Information shown below. Please allow up to two weeks for a response to your inquiry.

Name: Molly

Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner Surrender

Very Good

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Greater San Diego County Only

Special Needs:

Hi! My name is Molly! I ended up in foster care because my owners wanted a better life for me. The flies where I lived like to eat at me which didn't feel so good, and I was infested with fleas, but the kind people at rescue gave me medicine to help make my skin pretty again. I have never really been in a home before but I LOVE my comfy bed and toys! I am working on potty training and my foster mom says I'm
    doing GREAT!!!!! I have a little "extra girth".... more of me to love, but mom has me on a "healthier diet". I don't mind my foster brother and sister, boxers..... Now that's a wild bunch! I love kids too! I really enjoy chilling out in a nice sunny spot on the cool floor. I can even shake my paw which makes everyone smile. My foster mom says I'm super mellow! I guess that's a good thing because she says it to me as she brushes my fur and talks so sweet to me. I LOVE to be talked to and scratched. Makes me sooooooo happy!!! She can not wait to see me happy in a forever home! Pick me, pick me!!!!!
    Love, Molly

Molly will be placed in the Greater San Diego County area ONLY. Home checks are required before placement. If you do not live in San Diego County, please do not apply to adopt this dog.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> San Diego Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:17 AM.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads