Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Tank ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in San Diego ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Tank ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in San Diego ~

Name: Tank

Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner Surrender

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:

Special Needs:

Hi! I'm Tank! Here is what my foster mama wrote about me!
    I have had the pleasure of being Tank's Foster Mom for the past month and he is the happiest most enthusiastic Bulldog and generally loves life. He is bright eyed, walks behind you with a spring in his step and can't wait to spend time with you. We have 5 other dogs, 4 cats and 2 goats. He adores one kitty in particular, but gets along very well with the other cats and dogs. He likes to chase the goats with my other Bully and plays very well with our 1 year old Golden Retriever puppy. He had a tough time at first adjusting to my two dogs as he viewed me as "his" human and didn't understand that he shared me with two other dogs. He sleeps in our room with the other two dogs and is very obedient when you ask him to do anything. He wants to please. He has not had one accident in the house nor has he chewed anything that was not meant for a doggie. He has impeccable manners and is very polite when being fed, bathed or cleaned off in general. I take him on morning walks and he doesn't pull on his leash and really is just a fantastic dog. He can be active or just sit and stare at you while you go about your daily chores. He gets his own room during the day when I have appointments and doesn't cry, bark or act up whatsoever. He takes a nap and waits for me to get home and play with him.

The biggest compliment he received was when my mother came out to visit and has put up with my obsession with animals since I was a child, but has not had a pet of her own in 68 years. She told me that Tank was the nicest dog she had ever met and if she didn't work full time and live in Arizona, she would have wanted to put in an application for him.

I want him to have a wonderful home and he will be the apple of anyone's eye if they are lucky enough to get to adopt this big love-bug. I will miss him but will be thrilled that he has his very own Mommy or Daddy.

Please have an application on file prior to inquiring about Tank. We only adopt to Great San Diego County. There is an adoption fee.

Please read San Diego Bulldog Rescue's Adoption information, and fill out the online application prior to contacting.

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> sdbr.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> San Diego Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:26 AM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads