Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Beast ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Beast ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California ~

Name: Beast

Reason given up for adoption:

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:

Special Needs:

Hi! I'm Beast, my foster momma calls me "Beez." Please don't be scared off by the name! I'm definitely not a beast at all!! I'm a young, playful, lovable 5 year old male bully. I had a rough start with life, you see I was an outside dog before coming into the rescue. I never knew what it meant to have an actual home. Then the nice people with San Diego Bulldog Rescue took me in and I couldn't be more excited!!!!
    When I came into the rescue I was only
    48 pounds. That is very skinny for a big boy like me, bullies aren't supposed to have ribs showing. The vet told me I am healthy but just needed to gain a few more pounds. My foster mommy sure knows how to feed me. So far I've gained just enough weight to be called lean by the ladies! Yeah they check me out, I have an adorable face! Cute and kissable!!! I love to be with people. Everywhere you go I want to be right next to you. Even in the shower!! The only time I may leave you alone is if the sun is out and I can sun bathe. I love lying out in the sun. I like to be nice and toasty and work on my tan.
    I live with my foster sissy, Darla. We get along fine, although sometimes I sniff a little to close and she puts me in my place. I don't get along with male dogs. I either show my dominance by mounting them or starting a fight. I don't do well at dog parks or other dog gatherings. I do get along with submissive girl dogs. No alpha females for me. I get a little timid and go into protective mode. Cats or any small animals are a firm NO. I encountered a cat once and I didn't know what to do, I was going crazy. I am house trained and crate trained. Foster mom thinks it best if I find my forever home with kids 8 years and older because when I get excited or want to play... I jump! So I may knock down little kids by accident. If you have bulldog experience, that's a plus. Since I've been outside the majority of my life I need a family who will show me the ropes. You know bulldogs can be stubborn! (teehee). Well that's all from me for now! Gotta catch the sun and dream of my fur-ever home!!!

Love, Beez

Please have an application on file prior to inquiring about Beast. We only place in Greater San Diego area there is an adoption fee.

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> sdbr.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> San Diego Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Updated Link
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads