Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Boomer ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Boomer ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California ~

Reason given up for adoption:
    Shelter Impound

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Greater San Diego County ONLY, No Children under 6, NO CATS

Special Needs:

Hi, I'm Boomer! I am a young, cute boy! I was found tied to a lightpole and taken to a shelter. My owner didn't come for me, so here I am in rescue! I am FULL of energy and love. I need a home with a fenced in yard so I can run around and I need a family that will take me for walks and continue my training. I am already learning not to jump on everyone, not to hump everyone and not to counter surf and get up on kitchen tables:-) I can also be mellow and cuddle on your lap. Since I am full of energy, no children under 6 please, because boy I could knock them down so easily! Not to hurt them on purpose, but because I want to play, play, play! I don't think cats would be a good idea for me; I might think they are play toys! Can you give me a great home and continue helping me learn to be a good boy? I love everyone!
    Love, Boomer

Please read San Diego Bulldog Rescue's Adoption information, and fill out the online application prior to contacting

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> sdbr.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> San Diego Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:34 AM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads