I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Coco & Warrior~English Bulldogs Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Warrior-and-Coco.jpg

Warrior: I am a 2-year-old neutered 47-pound guy who is looking for a new home for my sister Coco and I. Coco isnā€™t my real sister but we have been together since we were just a few weeks old (I am two months older) and we like to sleep together. She is my pal.
I love to play, especially with my tennis ball, but I can also be very good at taking naps. Because I can be an active guy I would not be a good match with little kids because I could accidentally knock them over. My foster mom says Warrior is an unlikely name for me since I am a love bug and I would not make a good ā€œwarrior.ā€ I know how to use a dog door. I would enjoy short walks and, most of all, lots of attention from my human.

Coco-English-Bulldog.jpg

Coco: I am an almost two-year-old spayed 39 lb pound girl who needs her big brother Warrior to help with her self-confidence. She needs a patient home who will help her learn that the world is not really such a scary place. Her first reaction to new situations is to run, but if she canā€™t get to her safe place, she will crawl up in your lap. Since she came into rescue, she has learned that she can cope with new situations and has formed quite an attachment to her foster mom who she looks to for reassurance with anything new. She will thrive in a home that will be able to help her build her coping skills and confidence. She is very food motivated which helps with her training. She is crate trained as is her brother, Warrior.

Coco and Warrior will only be placed together. Previous Bulldog ownership required since both like to run around a bit for exercise, a yard is also a must. Will need mid-day exercise/potty breaks. Both are young and fast so likely not appropriate to co-exist with cats.Potential adopters must have an application on file. Indicate on the application that you are interested in Warrior/Coco.The adoption fee for both dogs is 850 dollars.Both are spayed/neutered, current on vaccines.

View attachment 80211

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> norcalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.