Citty
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie and Jax (French Bulldog)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Minnie~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

-skinnie-minnie-english-bulldog-jpg

Skinnie Minnie. I am a quiet, house trained girl who will make a great sidekick for someone looking for a sweet companion. My estimated age is 5 years. When I was found by an animal control officer on the street in an east bay town, I was emaciated and in sad shape. Now my foster mom says I need to drop the “Skinnie” from my name since I have gained 15 pounds during the 6 months I have been a guest of NorCal Bulldog Rescue. My weight is now 48 lbs. I do not need much exercise so will do fine in a small yard.

My favorite thing is to wake up (not before 7 please), eat breakfast, and then wander around the yard taking in all the smells. After I have checked out the area and all seems in order, nothing is better than a good nap. I love to sleep in the sun in the afternoon (weather permitting) while I listen for the wonderful sound of kibble being dropped into my food dish around 5. My foster mom says I “ask for very little” and am an “easy keeper” whatever that means. I am potty trained and I know how to use a dog door. I am an easy girl to bathe. I now know how to give kisses.

I will require a good bath every two weeks to keep my skin in good shape as well as oral medication to keep my allergies under control. I have had surgery to correct my entropion and will require daily prescription eye drops for life. I will need a home where I am the only dog. No history with cats so best not to test that.

Life had not treated me well prior to my rescue 6 months ago so I am hoping that there is a guardian angel out there who will give me a safe, loving home.

If you think I might be the girl for you, please complete an application and indicate your interest in Minnie.
    My foster home is located on the SF Peninsula.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> norcalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~Minnie~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

Remove Ads