I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Billy~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Billy-English-Bulldog-2-1.jpg

My foster mom calls me “Billy Love” because I love everyone I meet! I am approximately 6 years old, love working out in the shop with my foster dad, being scratched and loved on, and following everyone around. I have had some skin issues and ear issues that are finally resolving but will require eye drops for my eyes long term. The ideal home for me would have a fenced yard where I can safely sunbathe under supervision, a person willing and able to work with me on my manners, and have no young kids (sometimes I get a little excited and jump up!). I previously lived with Peaches, so I should be okay with another spayed female with proper introductions. For questions about Billy, please contact Naomi at [email protected]. Please have an application on file, and be located in Northern California.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> norcalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Bump!