dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster-Ritchie-4.jpg

UPDATE

Foster Dad says: ā€œIā€™ve had Ritchie for about two weeks now. I find that she is a very affectionate dog.

Sheā€™ll sit by my chair to get a belly rub or sheā€™ll do a lap dog impression and sit her 54lb body in the chair with meā€¦haha.The adoptive family will save a ton of money on toys because Ritchie doesnā€™t care for them. She would much rather wrestle and roughhouse with you. Ritchie does jump up, but can be controlled with a firm ā€œNo, Sit!ā€. She obeys commands very well. I definitely do not recommend small children in the home.
She loves to go for a walk and walks very well on a leash. I think she loves the car ride better than a walk though. Do you know a truck driver that needs a riding companion? Ritchie would love that life!ā€ ā€” Ross

This beautiful, white Olde English Bulldogge girl is 5 yr old Ritchie.
She came into rescue when her owners came upon some hard times and she ended up at a local shelter. She had lived with the same family for her entire life as an inside dog. She is house trained, knows how to sit and walks well on a leash. One of her favorite things to do is to go for a ride in the car. Sheā€™s no backseat driverā€¦ā€¦..she loves to ride shotgun and look out the window!!
Ritchie is a very friendly, super sweet girl. She loves people. Her former owner was a male; she loves men!
She has always lived as an only dog. A home where she can be the queen of the castle is best for her. She will chase cats, so no cats please. She can be an active girl who likes to play.

Ritchie is spayed, microchipped, current on vaccines, and heartworm tested negative.
There is an adoption fee for Ritchie.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website---> norcalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.