Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~~ Rocky ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Qld Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~~ Rocky ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in

Courtesy Posting
    Available Bulldog: Rocky
    Name: Rocky
    Reason given up for adoption:
    Shelter Surrender

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    no cats

Special Needs:

I may look big and tough like that famous boxer character from the movies…..but I’m a lover not a fighter. Just like Rocky in the movie, I’m kind of the underdog and I ended up at the shelter. My friends at rescue picked me up and now I’m ready for a home of my own. I’m a unique looking bulldog and consider my ears a fashion statement. I’m not sure why one ear is bigger than the other but I think it adds to my awesome personality. I have long legs which make me playful and energetic. I’m good on car rides and walks. I love to be brushed and have my back scratched. I get along great with other dogs and even love kids. Overall, I think I’m a knockout!! I would love to be part of your family and hope you will consider making me part of your team.

You can view a video of me at: Meet Rocky! - YouTube

There is an adoption fee for Rocky. He is neutered, up to date on vaccinations and is microchipped.

Rocky will only be adopted to residents of Southern California. If a resident of San Diego, please contact San Diego Bulldog Rescue directly at San Diego Bulldog Rescue - Finding Loving Homes for Bulldogs in Need! - Adoption and Rescue Services. Apply to adopt at Welcome to Southern California Bulldog Rescue - Southern California Bulldog Rescue. Please see the 'Apply to Adopt' link on this website to complete an application; we will not respond to inquiries that do not have an application on file. We will not ship dogs.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-11-2014 at 03:46 PM.
    Two little having fun together

Remove Ads