Excellent

Health Condition:
Excellent

Placement Limitations:
no cats

Special Needs:
No

Comments:
I may look big and tough like that famous boxer character from the moviesā€¦..but Iā€™m a lover not a fighter. Just like Rocky in the movie, Iā€™m kind of the underdog and I ended up at the shelter. My friends at rescue picked me up and now Iā€™m ready for a home of my own. Iā€™m a unique looking bulldog and consider my ears a fashion statement. Iā€™m not sure why one ear is bigger than the other but I think it adds to my awesome personality. I have long legs which make me playful and energetic. Iā€™m good on car rides and walks. I love to be brushed and have my back scratched. I get along great with other dogs and even love kids. Overall, I think Iā€™m a knockout!! I would love to be part of your family and hope you will consider making me part of your team.

You can view a video of me at: Meet Rocky! - YouTube

There is an adoption fee for Rocky. He is neutered, up to date on vaccinations and is microchipped.

Rocky will only be adopted to residents of Southern California. If a resident of San Diego, please contact San Diego Bulldog Rescue directly at San Diego Bulldog Rescue - Finding Loving Homes for Bulldogs in Need! - Adoption and Rescue Services. Apply to adopt at Welcome to Southern California Bulldog Rescue - Southern California Bulldog Rescue. Please see the 'Apply to Adopt' link on this website to complete an application; we will not respond to inquiries that do not have an application on file. We will not ship dogs.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.