I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~ The Full "Monte" ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Northern California

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Available Bulldog: The Full "Monte"

Name: The Full "Monte"

the full monte.jpg

Reason given up for adoption:
Owner Surrender

Temperament:
Good

Health Condition:
Good

Placement Limitations:
Northern California Only

Special Needs:
Yes

Comments:
Let me introduce myself...My name is Monte Carlo..I was named originally after my Dad's car that he sold and then purchased me. Hence the name "Monte". Anyway, I am very active and like my Frisbee....I think Frisbee's are the best invention that has ever been...You can use it as a toy, chew bone, food or water dish if need be, of course only when you are in a bind..a hat..and if I squint my eyes with it on top of my head I look like a chinese or japanese bulldog. Because of my size I would better fit a family with bigger kids (teenagers)...I tend to knock over little kids...I do get along with other dogs, just as long as they don't take my Frisbee..Right now I am re-cooping from leg surgery..So, as we speak I have plenty of time on my hands...I have to be kept quiet and restricted...no activity for 4-6 weeks. I am also on a diet to help with my leg to heal faster. As I rest here in my crate I am surfing the internet for a Home to call my own and chewing on my Frisbee..I am completely housetrained and ready to move in...I even have my own frisbees to bring with me.
ADOPTION FEE: $500.00
PLEASE HAVE APPLICATION ON FILE BEFORE APPLYING FOR MONTE.
All applicants must have home check visit.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> norcalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions