Thread: ~~ Butkis~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Northern California

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default ~~ Butkis~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Northern California

Available Bulldog: Butkis Update

-butkis-jpg

Reason given up for adoption:
    Stray - owner located, unable to reclaim dog

Temperament:
    Sweet, bonds quickly with anyone who gives him attention.

Health Condition:
    Good

Placement Limitations:
    Northern California only. No history with cats. No small kids due to his size and strength. Could be placed with submissive spayed female.

Special Needs:
    Yes

Comments:
    I need a hero! I know there are younger dogs on the list needing homes, but please don't overlook me. I am a sweet, mature guy who doesn't ask for a lot and will be your buddy forever. I was a stray at a local animal shelter and one of the animal control officers decided to be my guardian angel. he made sure I found my way into bulldog rescue. I am good with potty training and will be good if let out every 4-5 hours. My favorite toy is this soft rubber ball which I love to rest in the ivy and chew on it. I love my foster mom and dad but I can learn to love you too in about 5 minutes. I am an excellent sleeper.

I like short walks, nothing too long, remember I am a bulldog with a few miles on him. I do have dry eye in my right eye and will require twice daily drops. I also have long term kidney issues and will require prescription dog food to keep me feeling good. And I am feeling GREAT.

WONDERFUL NEWS!! AFTER ONLY ONE MONTH ON PRESCRIPTION KIDNEY DIET MY BLOOD WORK IS IMPROVED DRAMATICALLY. I AM ON MY WAY TO BEING A NEW MAN.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> norcalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-11-2014 at 11:27 PM.

Remove Ads