Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Little Sprout ~~ English Bulldog avalable for adoption in Northern California

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Little Sprout ~~ English Bulldog avalable for adoption in Northern California

Name: Little Sprout
    Reason given up for adoption:

Good as only pet

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Nor Cal Only!

Special Needs:

Sprout, approx 2 years old, female spayed - All of 32 pounds, this tiny little mite is a packin' pistol of spunk. Sprout was abandoned at a warehouse outside of Sacramento. The Animal Control Officer put up notices to the warehouse facility, because they had confiscated Sprout due to a lack of food and water sources at the warehouse. No one ever came forward to claim her. She arrived in Rescue in poor condition and with an attitude. She will require dry eye medication the rest of her life. She has a large nose wrinkle that will require daily care of cleaning and medication. She came into recue with huge trust issues and has continued to keep warming up to her foster mom. We believe with time Sprout will come around and trust people again. This little kid deserves a second chance at a great life.
    We are looking for a person who is patient, but won't allow this little tike to bully them around. Sprout’s new owner must understand the value of strong leadership and must resist the urge to give too much affection too soon until a proper relationship with Sprout has been developed.

We would also like to see her be the only dog. She is a project in the works and she needs the one on one touch. Sprout will need a dog suvy owner or someone with Bulldog breed experience.

*Please have an adoption application on file BEFORE inquiring about Sprout*
    *Sprout's adoption fee is $300.00*
    *All applicants must have home check visit*

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> norcalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-11-2014 at 10:39 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads