Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Kirby ~~ English Bulldog avalable for adoption in Northern California

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Kirby ~~ English Bulldog avalable for adoption in Northern California

Name: kirby-courtesy post
    Reason given up for adoption:
    Does not like other large female dog in household

Affectionate, loves people, needs to be only dog

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Northern Calif only, not appropriate for apartment/condo placement, because of history of conflict with other resident female dog, must be only dog. History with cats unknown. Older school age kids in home O.K.

Special Needs:

This cute girl was recently adopted by a family who was excited to add a second dog to their family. Ufortunately it has become apparent that the two female dogs are unable to co-exist so the tough decision has been made to rehome the dog recently adopted so that the resident dog remains in her home. Kirby is described by her current family as great with people, very affectionate, and they are sad to have to rehome her. Her family has older school aged children. She has recently been spayed, it current on vaccines although she will need her boosters later in the month. She appears to be house trained. If you are a potential single dog home, Kirby might be the one. She weighs approx. 46 lbs.

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> norcalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-11-2014 at 10:40 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads