Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Moe ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Northern California

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Moe ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Northern California

Name: Moe

Reason given up for adoption:

Sweet, quiet.

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Northern California only. Due to our lack of history on Moe, no kids under age 8. No history with cats. Can be placed with spayed female of equivalent size.

Special Needs:

I was a pretty sick boy when I arrived at my foster home. I had an upper respiratory infection, lots of infected areas on my skin, infected eyes and severely infected ears. Ouch!! Now after 2 weeks of medication, good sleep and good cooking I am feeling oh so much better. I have been taking lots of pills, my foster mom has been medicating my eyes and ears and they don't hurt anymore. I am a pretty smart boy, I learned to use a dog door right away, I am not a barker (I have nothing to complain about now), and love mealtime. I really hope I can find my new home soon. My mom says that I am looking younger now than when I came into rescue! Oh by the way, I was neutered when I was a young teenager.

Moe will need ongoing medication for dry eye and careful monitoring of his ears with regular cleaning to prevent future infections. He will need to continue daily antibiotics for a few more weeks till his skin infections are completely resolved which will be sent to his new home with him.

To receive any further info on Moe, complete an application and contact his foster mom at the email address listed above. His adoption fee is 250 dollars.

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 04:35 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads