Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Lou Lou Belle ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Northern California

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Lou Lou Belle ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Northern California

Name: Lou Lou Belle*Adoption Pe

Reason given up for adoption:
    Shelter Stray

Good, sweet girl

Health Condition:
    Good, recovering from tail surgery

Placement Limitations:
    Nor Cal Only!

Special Needs:

Meet Lou Lou Belle. She is a 3 year old dark red and white bully girl. She came into rescue when she found her way into a Northern California shelter. Her tail was badly infected and she had double cherry eyes. She has had both of these things taken care of. She is recovering well. She needs to be placed as the only dog. We are not sure how she is with other dogs yet due to her needing to stay calm and mellow while recovering from her surgery.

Lou Lou Belle is a love! She wants to curl up in your lap. She thinks that she is a lap dog! She knows how to give the 'high 5' to you for attention or just to say hello. If you are looking for a companion girl, she could be the one.

*Please have an adoption application onfile BEFORE inquiring about Lou Lou Belle*
    *All applicants must have home check visit*
    *Lou Lou Belle's adoption fee is $500.00*

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 04:36 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads