Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Ms Ellie ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Northern California

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Ms Ellie ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Northern California

Name: Ms.Ellie

Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner Surrender

Good, sweet girl

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Nor Cal Only!

Special Needs:

This is Ellie. She is a 5 yr. old red & white spayed girl. She was owner surrendered to rescue due to financial changes within the family. She needed some medical needs attended to. She has had her tail amputated (it was very tight and difficult to maintain) she has also had entropin surgery done on her eye lids. She is healing well from the procedures. She is also under treatment for ear issues.

Ellie is a super sweet girl who likes other dogs and cats. Kids over age 10 ok. She likes her toys, she is house trained (but not used to being crated).

*Please have an application on file before inquiring about Ellie*
    *Ellie's adoption fee is $500.00*
    *All applicants must have home check visit*

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads