Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Daisy ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Northern California

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Daisy ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Northern California

Name: Daisy

Reason given up for adoption:
    allergic child in family

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Northern California only, no kids under 8

Special Needs:

I am a spayed 6 year old bulldog who needs a loving family to adopt me. My family is heart-broken that the newest member of the family is allergic to me and they have to give me to another family. I am a sweet, smart and playful dog. I am good with older kids and love being around my family. I enjoy belly rubs, nylabones short walks, and sunbathing. I am crate-trained, house trained and I do not chew on furniture and shoes.

I am not aggressive toward cats since I have grown up with two feline friends; however, I do like to playfully chase them. I am not aggressive toward other dogs, but I do bark at them when I am outside walking.l I have done well in boarding and doggie daycares. I love playing with kids, but sometimes I forget about my size and accidentally knock them down when I get excited.

I am current on my vaccines and check ups. If you think that I will be a perfect fit in your family, please complete and application and notify the email address listed on my profile that you are interested.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads