Indiana Bulldog Rescue's newest foster bullie

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
The IBR has taken in 5 bullies the the past 2 days, but this boy is special. His new name is Bosley. They called him Sam but he didnt even know his name so we thought a new name for his new life was fitting. Bosley was living outside in MO., is heart-worm positive & malnourished , has a large growth on his leg...we :pray: its not cancer, has a nasty skin and ear infection and needs his neuter. He must feel horrible. Why do people let these wonderful babies suffer like this? :cry:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is such a beautiful boy, wish I could just give him a hug. He deserves a good fur-ever home.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
What a sweet boy...when can I pick him up?? lol

OP
NikkiSchoolcraft

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] you would want to take him home if you met him. He is such a sweetie and LOVES people and was great when he met the other IBR bullies today. Once we get him healthy...he will make a lucky family very happy! :)

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
He is absolutely adorabull. So glad you guys have this poor guy, I hopefully he gets well and on his way to a great family very soon.

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
like Becky said, he just has a soulful face. That is something I look for in a furry family member. I can't help but to fall in love! He sure is lucky and I suspect that whoever really does take him home will be lucky too.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a sweet boy.... he will be well taken care of now! Keep up the great work IBR!

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Any update on Bosley? I just felt I had to come and look at him again today. He makes me smile. When will he go in to check that growth on his leg? Are you starting HW treatment after that? What route do you think you will take with that?

Ok, nosey Nelly over here but I really do think he is beautiful. Any more pictures of him? Any idea of how old he is?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Any update on Bosley? I just felt I had to come and look at him again today. He makes me smile. When will he go in to check that growth on his leg? Are you starting HW treatment after that? What route do you think you will take with that? Ok, nosey Nelly over here but I really do think he is beautiful. Any more pictures of him? Any idea of how old he is?
I put this on ebn facebook page! He's so sweet!

OP
NikkiSchoolcraft

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
He is so sweet (when he isnt trying to hump you :blush2:) There is a shortage of HW vaccinations. He has started treatments but they have to alter the normal routine a little. He is now vaccinated and will be having the growth biopsied next visit. He will have it removed when he has his neuter. He is very thin....needs at least 10lbs. He looks so much better already. I think he is happy just to be getting

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OP
NikkiSchoolcraft

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
This is a great pic, but he is a sick boy. He deserves to live the life our bullies live. Luckily...he has wonderful, patient, loving foster parents who love him no matter what he is going through. If any of you want to make a difference for bullies like Bosley...consider fostering. All rescues and shelters need foster homes. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] Oh wow .. if you had shown me that first pic and the second, at first glance I would have said that was a different dog!!!

Well maybe it is ......... :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online