Jacksonville shelter has kept and is adopting out some of the bullies found abused.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My bulldog is slated to stay at Pet Paradise for 4 days... maybe you should be a Pet Paradise, I'll send my dogs to you. It's a lot shorter term than fostering, but - at the same time, it's not a big commitment while you wait for your furever companion.

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
@airmike1 , FYI, Florida English Bulldog rescue got 4 of them. They are getting prepared for surgeries and then will be up for adoption. You should contact them!!!
Welcome to Florida English Bulldog Rescue

Hey Leslie,

I just received an email from The Florida English Bulldog Rescue and, you are right, they adopted 4 of these pumpkins. They are in the Tampa area. Maybe I'll complete their application and see what happens. One of the 4 bullies that the rescue has was the one in the news that was in the reporters lap, happy as can be. He looked and acted just like Winston...probably not a good idea adopting that particular fella-but he sure was cute!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Today is a better day as I am working on my hobby here at the house before going to bed for work tonight. I again, thank each and everyone of you for your kindness and encouraging thoughts. :hug:
Mike..there is a thread with their pictures all together..looking so great! It's under bullies for adoption..I tagged you..I can't believe how happy they look already! Go for it!!

Members online

No members online now.