Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Jacksonville shelter has kept and is adopting out some of the bullies found abused.

Real Name
    Mike Sutherland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elliott.
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Jacksonville shelter has kept and is adopting out some of the bullies found abused.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella'sMom View Post
    @airmike1 , FYI, Florida English Bulldog rescue got 4 of them. They are getting prepared for surgeries and then will be up for adoption. You should contact them!!!
    Welcome to Florida English Bulldog Rescue
    Hey Leslie,

I just received an email from The Florida English Bulldog Rescue and, you are right, they adopted 4 of these pumpkins. They are in the Tampa area. Maybe I'll complete their application and see what happens. One of the 4 bullies that the rescue has was the one in the news that was in the reporters lap, happy as can be. He looked and acted just like Winston...probably not a good idea adopting that particular fella-but he sure was cute!

Real Name
    Mike Sutherland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elliott.
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Jacksonville shelter has kept and is adopting out some of the bullies found abused.

Today is a better day as I am working on my hobby here at the house before going to bed for work tonight. I again, thank each and everyone of you for your kindness and encouraging thoughts.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by airmike1 View Post
    Today is a better day as I am working on my hobby here at the house before going to bed for work tonight. I again, thank each and everyone of you for your kindness and encouraging thoughts.
    Mike..there is a thread with their pictures all together..looking so great! It's under bullies for adoption..I tagged you..I can't believe how happy they look already! Go for it!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Remove Ads