Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas wanted 2 and Orion wanted 3, but I explained to them "it's a donation to help the cute puppy. You might not win the prize". Orion turned her back on me, but Vegas broke open his piggy bank and came up with $8.43. His daddy helped him with the rest. So we bought 1 ticket.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am in love with Courage and hope someday I will be able to meet this miracle survivor. xoxoxoxoxoxo from Abby and Bella to Courage.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Okay I am trying to keep this going. I am in love with Courage and would think nothing of taking her today!!! But since I wouldn't qualify, I am going to do something for her.

This weekend I will be posting a Bulldog Batik, it is framed and is gorgous. My parents had bulldogs and they would accumulate different bulldog items. This is one they kept since it is such nice quality and the actual batik. They also have a Bulldog Whisky decanter, filled, but no liquor license to sell that one, so my son is waiting for his 21st!! It will be aged 100 years by then. Anyway back to the subject.

I will be posting it on Ebay for auction. All the money will be going to the care of Courage. So check it out this weekend. AABR let me know that I can post it myself under the charities section and link them to it, so they will get the money. If I had known it was that simple, I would have done other items long ago. Now I have something else to do via the web.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is soooo wonderful! Please make sure you post the link to your ebay auction!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.