Urgent....Need Help for American bulldog in Van Nuys California!

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Saw this posting on facebook from Lonestar Bulldog Club rescue. Don't know if any of you may have some contacts in the Van Nuys area. Trying to save an American bulldog. Here is the information from the FB posting:

PRIME TIME - ID#A1211254 FINAL PLEA
for this beautiful American Bulldog boy, his ...life SET TO END at about 4 years old because we have received NO RESPONSE TO PREVIOUS PLEAS and no response from a multitude of rescues we've contacted. I thought everyone LOVED bulldogs (apparently I was mistaken). We got a lot of yap-yap but Prime Time is still waiting.

Any good person out there willing to save Prime Time's life?
East Valley Shelter 14409, Vanowen, Van Nuys, CA
call New Hope Coordinator, Veronica @ 818-756-9323See More
By: Dina Douglas

Attachments

• prime time.jpg
    prime time.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 349

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Saw this posting on facebook from Lonestar Bulldog Club rescue. Don't know if any of you may have some contacts in the Van Nuys area. Trying to save an American bulldog. Here is the information from the FB posting:

PRIME TIME - ID#A1211254 FINAL PLEA
for this beautiful American Bulldog boy, his ...life SET TO END at about 4 years old because we have received NO RESPONSE TO PREVIOUS PLEAS and no response from a multitude of rescues we've contacted. I thought everyone LOVED bulldogs (apparently I was mistaken). We got a lot of yap-yap but Prime Time is still waiting.

Any good person out there willing to save Prime Time's life?
East Valley Shelter 14409, Vanowen, Van Nuys, CA
call New Hope Coordinator, Veronica @ 818-756-9323See More
By: Dina Douglas

Oh my gosh that brings tears to my eyes. How do you get ahold of so cal bulldog rescue [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]? Do you know how long this baby has? :(

OP
Laura M Velazquez

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
He was saved and is being fostered. Need to get him squared up b/c he's got kennel cough and got hit by a car but he's doing good. Thanks for responding and reposting guys.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.