Zero-K run: Fundraiser for Bulldog Rescue

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
English Bulldog News is going to follow the link provided by "Good Dogs With Bad Names", and create our first ever fundraiser for English Bulldog Rescue.

The good news is that the proceeds go to our family of rescue organizations on our Rescue listings! Isn't that wonderful!? 50% goes to Buddies Thru Bullies, and the remaining 50% will be distributed among the other rescues we have listed. :)

We have already raised $105!

Please follow this link if you are interested in donating to this wonderful cause! Even $1.00 is not too little, if you can, make a contribution today.

Thank you so much my wonderful bully lovers! Now let's do our part and save some bullies!

Click this link:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/Zero-K_Fundraiser.html

Thanks Everybully! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Bulldogg

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Here is our current donations to the Zero-K run:

I will try to keep this list as updated as possible.

We have decided that for privacy, we will be listing only the first names of each donor, but at the same time, we want you all to be rest assured that your donation has been received!

Please allow us at least 48 hours to add your name and donation on the list. :) If you do not see your donation after 48 hours, please contact the administrator.

Thank you everybully for your participation!

Here is the donation tracker:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/ZeroKfund.html

OP
Bulldogg

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
We will be closing this fundraiser on the 10th of August so we can get the donations to Buddies Thru Bullies in time. We have now raised $65 for rescue, but I think we can do better than that! :)

OP
Bulldogg

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
I got it Tessa. You have to click on a thing that says add message to recipient or something like that. It is not a box like it used to be! :mad:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas and Orion ganged up on me, so I donated 15.00 more. I didn't add the fund name, so hope it finds it's way.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just 3 days left for this fundraiser!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Today is the final day for the ZeroK run fundraiser. I am very pleased that we have raised $115 for the rescues!

If you wish to donate, please follow the link in the first post. Can we at least get to $150 by the end of today? Hope so!

You will also receive the "I saved a life" award for your posts in the award box. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online