Zero-K Run* FUNdraiser: Nobody Sweats, and Everbody Wins! Get free Bulldog Stuff!

Jun 21, 2010
Buddies Thru Bullies English Bulldog Rescue's 6th Annual Zero-K Run is designed to allow BUlldog lovers from all over the country to participate in a fabulous race with their dogs without ever leaving their couches! Modeled after a conventional charity race, every participant collects donations from friends, family, and anyone you can shke upside down for loose change. The entrant submits the tax-deductible moneys to BTB on the sponsor sheet attached here, and the level of donations collected determines how much Bulldog-themed stuff you get as a HUGE thank you! 100% of all donations goes straight to the Bullies!

This is the first year that we have invited Bulldog rescues from around the country to participate. If an entrant designates another rescue besides BTB on their sponsor sheet, 50% of the moneys collected go to the partner rescue. However, we will be supplying all of the rewards, anywhere from a plush Bullie to T-shirts and hats, to a large resin sculpture and custom made Bullie quilt, so there is no outlay on the part of a partner rescue. How's that for a win-win!

All sponsor sheets need to be in by August 15th. All the info about the UnRun* is in the attachment. Just email me and I will send you the three-page flyer. Take a look! And don't worry about exhausting your Bullies on the track. The Finish Line is six inches from the Starting Line! [email protected]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sounds like a blast! I hope you raise a lot of money for the bullies!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.