Anyone in Alabama?

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
SoCal Bulldog rescue posted this on facebook. I wanted to pass it along in hopes someone can help this poor bully.

More information on SoCal bulldog rescues facebook page.

Scheduled to die 6-17
Location: 7665 Howells Ferry Road -Mo...bile, AL, 36618 Phone:
251-574-3647 Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Sat:10:00 am - 2:30 pmSee More
SUPER URGENT- Mobile CO animal shelter- Bulldog- turned in by owner due to it having a skin condition. I am sorry I don;'t have much info on it- it is scheduled to be killed tomorrow- they don't have room for animals with "problems". PLEASE HELP! Location: 7665 Howells Ferry Road -Mobile, AL, 36618 Phone: 251-574-3647 Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Sat:10:00 am - 2:30 pm

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
I think GA EB rescue is on that one from what I read yesterday. Thank goodness. Poor thing looks like Champ did, maybe not as bad as Champ- but soooo sad anyway!!!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Indeed! I also think it is good to show people what these rescues deal with everyday. I have soooo much respect for them! It pains me to see them that way, how can they do it?

I honestly cannot see how anyone can complain when they charge for adoption. It does not even begin to cover the costs and the time and effort they put into these bullies. Sheeesh.

OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I know! These dogs often come in in horrible condition. I know how much much more basic trips to the vet cost, I can't even imagine what it would cost to treat many of these dogs that come into the rescues. These rescues are donation and volunteer run. I wouldn't mind paying a little extra to adopt a bulldog or any dog so the extra can go to help another.

I can't see how they deal with some of them too. I do want to try to foster and rescue when I have the room one day. I'm sure it will be hard though because the whole animal abuse/neglect thing is a sensitive issue for me. I used to watch those animal cop shows but I can't anymore, I just ball my eyes out the whole time because what those people see is the worst of the worst.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online