What Oliver Taught Me: A Book to Benefit MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue

May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
Hi friends,

Some of you know I wrote a book about how my sweet, weird bulldog Oliver helped me become a better human. I appreciate all of those who have supported this book and my journey!
I am happy to announce the book was released yesterday! Proceeds from the sale of the book will be going directly to the MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue based here in NJ! The book is available in paperback and Kindle, on Amazon.
And in paperback via Barnes & Noble.

If you're interested in buying a copy:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble

Ad.jpg

If you have any questions:
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Website

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Congratulations! I remember your previous posts and congratulate you on having finished your project! Looks very nice!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi friends,

Some of you know I wrote a book about how my sweet, weird bulldog Oliver helped me become a better human. I appreciate all of those who have supported this book and my journey!
I am happy to announce the book was released yesterday! Proceeds from the sale of the book will be going directly to the MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue based here in NJ! The book is available in paperback and Kindle, on Amazon.

Amazon
Barnes & Noble

View attachment 107388

Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Website

Awesome!! Congratulations... I'll be buying a copy--- loved your boy and his stories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Hi friends,

Amazon
Barnes & Noble

View attachment 107388

Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Website

I will be buying a copy as well.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
congratulations :) I cant wait and I went over to Amazon to purchase and now im wondering though if i should go with my first choice 'kindle' as i ALWAYS have one with me, or if i should get the paperback ......... and, a box comes up asking if i want to put to a charity. Do we need to do that? or is it automatic? thanks, it looks wonderful, enjoyable, and good for the soul:)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.