Looking to adopt special needs English Bulldog

Mickey4020

Apr 28, 2017
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi all! I'm looking to purchase or adopt a puppy/young male special needs english/french bulldog (blind, deaf, cosmetic defect, possibly a very mild case of spinal bifida). I would like a special needs bulldog basically because they have more trouble finding homes, I love the breed & I have the time to take care of one with special needs (I work in a dog friendly office). I have bully breed experience as well, I have a bullmastiff that is getting up there in age & a french bulldog that is 1. I've contacted the english bulldog rescues in IL & they will not adopt to me because I am outside of their radius; I'm in Minnesota and am willing to travel a reasonable distance by car. Please let me know if any of you know of anyone that has one or has any suggestions! Thank you!

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
You may let your local Humane Society and vet offices know you are looking, they are most likely to run into that situation

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi all! I'm looking to purchase or adopt a puppy/young male special needs english/french bulldog (blind, deaf, cosmetic defect, possibly a very mild case of spinal bifida). I would like a special needs bulldog basically because they have more trouble finding homes, I love the breed & I have the time to take care of one with special needs (I work in a dog friendly office). I have bully breed experience as well, I have a bullmastiff that is getting up there in age & a french bulldog that is 1. I've contacted the english bulldog rescues in IL & they will not adopt to me because I am outside of their radius; I'm in Minnesota and am willing to travel a reasonable distance by car. Please let me know if any of you know of anyone that has one or has any suggestions! Thank you!

You are amazing!

Several Bulldog rescues that will adopt around the country that you should check into are

Moe moe's Bulldog rescue - Colorado. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] ?

Bullies 2 The Rescue- North Carolina

BUMPER- New York

On the Rebound - Virginia [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
There is also "Opie's special needs Bulldog rescue'. I think in Missouri ... here is the Facebook page info

Instagram account is under opiebulldogrescue

My name is Julie and I have special needs English Bulldogs. I live in Missouri and have worked in the criminology field for 25 years.

I created this page to help special needs English Bulldogs with home placement. I work diligently in my rescue to find quality homes for bulldogs and do network with others in rescues for contacts, home visits, transports etc. I home bulldogs anywhere in the United States to a home that I approve. There is an application process and I am looking for special homes for special bulldogs.

I mainly am homing special needs English Bulldogs that have spina bifida, incontinence, blind, deaf, seniors, etc........I am NOT a breeder and I DO NOT sell puppies.

Any current special needs bulldogs that I am networking can be found in my "albums" folder with their name and information. Each case has their own album with pictures/info. The album would be marked "AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION". Always check my page often as things can change day to day.

I just want to be able to help what bulldogs I can................it may not be hundreds in a year's time, but even if I help one.................it matters and makes a difference.

I track all my correspondence on bulldogs that I am networking through my email..............that is [email protected].

If you have a special needs English bulldog that is need of help anywhere in the U.S., please contact me by email or the inbox of this Facebook page........I may be able to help you find resources in your local area or if needed the bulldog can be transported to me, but I try to keep bulldogs in their local area if possible.

If you need assistance with a special needs dog and have general questions, I will be glad to help you or get you guided in the right direction.

If you are a rescue and need help with a special needs English Bulldog, please contact me by inbox on this page or the email listed.

I also help individuals that need carts for their dogs on a case by case basis...........please inbox me or email me with your need.
If you have a cart/dog wheelchair to donate, please message me!!

Thank you!

OP
M

Mickey4020

Apr 28, 2017
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
You are amazing!

Several Bulldog rescues that will adopt around the country that you should check into are

Moe moe's Bulldog rescue - Colorado. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] ?

Bullies 2 The Rescue- North Carolina

BUMPER- New York

On the Rebound - Virginia [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] ?

Thank you!! I will check them out!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.