Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
As you may or may not know, we have a team of rescue moderators that cross post English Bulldogs for adoption in our "Adoptable Bulldogs" section of the site.

We would like to add more Rescue Moderators to our team. I want to make sure the listings are as up to date as possible.

• To qualify, you must be able to copy/paste
  • Save photos to your computer and upload them to photobucket or imageshack
  • Be able to check your assigned rescues once a week for updates

Post any questions if you have any :) Thank you!

staclyn

Jan 27, 2011
Milford, OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Millie
I would love to help and be a Rescue Moderator, but I havenever used photobucket or imageshack. I am sure I have access to them and I have heard of them, but have just never used either. Are they user friendly?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Absolutely! If you go to the tutorials section we have tutorials on them. Try it out and see what you think?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Have you got my name down for this new one that is opening up out of Cleveland???

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] yes, I have you down for Rescue English Bulldogs Ohio. Let me know when they start rescuing and I will create the board.

[MENTION=1790]rayers[/MENTION], thank you for volunteering. I sent you a message! [MENTION=1777]staclyn[/MENTION] let me know if you are still interested, we would love your help :)

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Is this for rescues nationwide or is there individuals for each state??? wouldnt want to get flooded by having to do too many states which is why i ask...but if possible i wouldnt mind volunteering for it...always willing to help...let me know

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1656]kiss1069[/MENTION] You would be assigned 2-3 rescues that you would focus on. It should not take more than 1 hour per week. :)

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] just got news today which might keep me a bit busy for next 3 weeks but yes id definitely would like to volunteer for it...ill let you know....btw ill be moving to your backyard hehehe...Phoenix that is for a job and i have family there...been waiting on this for a year so hopefully ill get there soon.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Im at home all day and would love to help.

Laurie

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1656]kiss1069[/MENTION] that sounds great. Let me know when things are settled for you.

[MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION] thank you! I will work on getting you promoted. You will also get a free 4 paw membership as well. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.