Old English Bulldog Needing a New Home!

christine17

Feb 23, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Blue
Hi Everyone! First, I want to start off by saying that I love bulldogs. They are such an amazing, special breed. Unfortunately, the reason I joined this great forum is to reach out for some help. We have an Old English Bulldog, Blue, that will turn 1 this week. We've had him since he was 9 weeks old from the same breeder we bought his brother, Tank. They are 1 and a half years apart and played great together up until last September. Blue will constantly attack Tank over anything and everything leading to really bad bites and scars. We've hired a great trainer that has taught us so much but has not been able to help with Blue's aggression. He suggested that Blue may be best in a home with no other animals. It breaks our hearts but we feel that rehoming him will be in the best interest of both Blue and Tank. If anyone knows anybody that will be able to give Blue a wonderful home, I would love to hear from you. I should also mention that we live in Phoenix, Az. Thank you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sad... Must be heartbreaking for you [emoji20]

The was a member looking for a new baby in or around Phoenix.... @bullmama. [MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION]. Do you remember her member name?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I don't remember but I have a mailing list for AZ Bulldogs, can you please post a photo of Blue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

christine17

Feb 23, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Blue
Hi Everyone! First, I want to start off by saying that I love bulldogs. They are such an amazing, special breed. Unfortunately, the reason I joined this great forum is to reach out for some help. We have an Old English Bulldog, Blue, that will turn 1 this week. We've had him since he was 9 weeks old from the same breeder we bought his brother, Tank. They are 1 and a half years apart and played great together up until last September. Blue will constantly attack Tank over anything and everything leading to really bad bites and scars. We've hired a great trainer that has taught us so much but has not been able to help with Blue's aggression. He suggested that Blue may be best in a home with no other animals. It breaks our hearts but we feel that rehoming him will be in the best interest of both Blue and Tank. If anyone knows anybody that will be able to give Blue a wonderful home, I would love to hear from you. I should also mention that we live in Phoenix, Az. Thank you!
Here is a picture of Blue!
IMG_2294.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry! Not sure why the picture is upside down:fie:

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I don't have any contacts in Arizona, but I will say, please get in touch with a reputable rescue to help rehome him. It could be that Blue and Tank are both too alpha to live together but he Blue might be fine with a more submissive or female dog. A rescue can definitely help determine that and make sure his next home is safe for him.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - her name was meg something?

megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
aww, you guys are the BEST to think of me <3 I miss you all! We're actually adopting a greyhound on Saturday LOL, i know, going from a bulldog to a greyhound is pretty comical. Most importantly was a dog who fit in with our family and Venus seems perfect.

Miss you!

Meg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
aww, you guys are the BEST to think of me <3 I miss you all! We're actually adopting a greyhound on Saturday LOL, i know, going from a bulldog to a greyhound is pretty comical. Most importantly was a dog who fit in with our family and Venus seems perfect.

Miss you!

Meg

CONGRATS!!! best of luck with your new baby!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman

Miss you!

Meg

Good luck...we don't discriminate around here so please show some pics of your new baby when you can! :D

megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet

Christine, I hope you find a great home for Blue xo

megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Venus! Her track name was Flat Our Venus. She raced in Tucson AZ. I'm on a greyhound forum and my user name is VenusWasHerName (Bananarama) lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online