Searching for a home for this English Bulldog and or Olde Bulldog ? (Not my dog but a friend of mine)

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
I live in Jackson Michigan and a friend of mine contacted me in regards to rehoming her English bulldog. She looks more like a Olde English Bulldog to me but I could be wrong but I was there when she arrived as a puppy and she was pretty leggy then and is today. She needs to go to a home that will have no kids or any other dogs she said as she is food aggressive, toy aggressive and dog aggressive, and if she wants something she will get it even if she has a gate put in place she will clear it she said. They have a privacy fence in their back yard and said depending on chain link fence height she can clear one or climb it to get over. She is not fixed and I know she has had one litter of puppies as I seen them when she had them. My friend is a younger Mom who has a toddler and another dog that is old so she isn't going to get rid of her older dog and is afraid that her toddler may possibly get hurt in the mix of the dogs aggression. She is currently in Ohio at her uncle's house because he felt he could go back to the basics with her and retrain her and it appears that he was not able to change how she is so she will be returning back to Jackson Michigan on Tuesday and my friend said she cannot have her back in her home and would like me to find a suitable home for her. She is a Black and White bully and I was told she is current on her shots and eats dog chow with no food issues but she does have cherry eye which she has had for a long time now because I remember when she had the litter of puppies she had it then, very good mom she was and owner said she has had 3 litters. Now this dog has been in her family as a puppy and I remember when she arrived but has been in sons home for a while as they bought from the Mom of son. I am trying to find a rescue home for her or even a home that doesn't have any dogs and would like a dog. I do not want to see this dog put in a cage when she comes back to her original home and am open for suggestions on who to contact and I will gladly pass this information on to owner. I do have pics of her on my phone as well. Just haven't had time to transfer to computer yet. My friend Amanda said she is 6 yrs old this coming January.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Maybe try Detroit Bulldog rescue?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online