URGENT: Please help bulldog rescue effort - by Mar. 21, 2015

lovemybull

Jan 8, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
UB
Hi Bulldog lovers- Please help. I'm part of the 'bulldog education and ethical breeders' group on Facebook. They have recently posted a message about an upcoming auction of bulldogs from a puppy mill. The story is so sad (I'm sure you've read many) and I really want to help them spread the word as much as possible. As you may know, it will take a lot of funds to rescue these bulldogs from the horrible environment they are in.

They need to raise funds to save these bullies from future pet mill breeding. Please go to the gofundme site: Project Hope by Chrissy Kennedy (PROJECT HOPE by Chrissy Kennedy - GoFundMe) . As you know, bullies are quite expensive and these breeders will expect (and likely get) top dollar.

Time is short, the auction is on March 21. The rescued bullies will go to Ann's Angels (- Ann's Angels Canine Rescue - Chanute, KS Rescue Animals) before they go to their forever, loving homes.

These bullies deserve much better!! Regardless if you contribute or not, please spread the word so we can save these bullies!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Are they going to be vet checked, spayed and/or neutered by Ann's Angels before they are sent to their forever homes?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:( so sad how people treat all these babies -- regardless of breed

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Bless all that are helping these dogs, these puppy mill auctions should be outlawed!!! :bitching:

Is this only bulldogs at this auction?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.